Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Smile and a special gift

Sunday Smile

 Davey likes to grab my digital camera and take pictures.  Lots of pictures.  He loves taking self portraits.  Not sure why he took a picture of his foot yesterday, but I thought it was funny.  Also sweet picture of Davey and Veronika.

Also got a really cute photo of William at the end of the school year honor roll ceremony.  William made Superintendent's Honor Roll all three trimesters and only missed 2 days of school.  So proud of him!

Also, under the photos is a brief intro to my blogger friend Caroline and her wonderful, inspiring e-book.  She will send you this e-book for free.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.




Here is that special gift information from my friend Caroline........

My name is Caroline McGraw, and I write about finding meaning in your most challenging relationships at AWishComeClear.com. Having connected with Shannon, I'd like to invite you to receive a free copy of Your Creed Of Care:  How To Dig For Treasure In People (Without Getting Buried Alive). It’s a book about balancing the responsibilities of caregiving for an individual with disabilities with that of caring for yourself. It’s a labor of love, containing 60+ pages of true stories and essential insights on life alongside someone with a disability. It’s about living a life grounded in self-respect. It’s about loving yourself, so that you can love people with special needs from a place of peace.


Be gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your thoughts. Please leave us a comment.