Thursday, December 6, 2012

Down Syndrome Resources. Have you checked out Pinterest?

Have you ever spent any time on the Pinterest web site?  I love to go there and day dream about all the food  and fantastic houses that folk have pinned to their boards.  I have had a board for my Down Syndrome thoughts since I joined Pinterest.  Not sure why I created it?  But I enjoy putting resources and images of things related to Down Syndrome on my board called Down Syndrome Friends.    I decided to do a quick search looking for other boards about Down Syndrome.  I was so excited to find many boards with resources and images about Down Syndrome.  How exciting!

Here are just a few images I found on Pinterest.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Down Syndrome Story - Inspiring!

Down Syndrome Awareness Car Magnet - Down Syndrome text

A real feel good moment

Down Syndrome Awareness

Down syndrome quote
Down syndrome 3 - 21s!
March 21 - Down Syndrome Awareness Day.
Mental Retardation

International Down Syndrome Coalition- IDSC: True Stuff!


1 in 691 babies in the U.S. is born with Down syndrome. Learn more at www.ndss.org.

Every so often I find that I have to write a post like this.  It used to make me very angry when I ran into this sort of thing;  now, I just feel sad for people that clearly do not get it and have little intention of doing so...


Adults with Down syndrome are employed in a number of positions! Learn more at www.ndss.org.

CUTE!!!!

End the use of the r-word.  It hurts.

Down Syndrome

Down Syndrome Awareness.

Do you have other images that you have found about Down Syndrome on Pinterest?  Would you share them?

Be gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your thoughts. Please leave us a comment.